Monday, August 03, 2015

Wednesday, July 22: A Day After a Good Sleep

Early Morning Fairmount Ave
Well after a great and glorious sleep I got up in time for the sunrise. I had two decent dreams and I was at such peace and twin quilting. It was so
Pregnant Neighbor
peaceful I thought if I had a heart attack now I would die happy. It was that intense. I  woke up to much less humidity and we've had in the
Opening Up the Door
last week. It felt really great and I appreciate it as well. 
I actually stayed after work and social life after the sunrise which
The Boyd Theatre will Cease to Exist
I haven't really felt like doing since I left California over a month ago. Well, work wasn't too bad I decided to leave a set of clothes at work
Add caption
so I don't have to carry a bunch of clothes in my bag. I'm using an old briefcase Larry gave
Fresh Grocier Lot on Earth
me since my backpack busted. Work wasn't too bad I didn't get a whole heck of a lot done since I had little peddling work to do for other people. I then attempted to go to
Fresh Grocier Lot in My Mind
the W. Philly Pl. to checking on the cat realize that I had left my keys at work and my long pair pants. I really hope you're there. My appointment at 7:30 PM went pretty well just a lot of stuff to clean my sleep patterns which I've been off girlie. I then came home and luckily one of errands friends is able to climb to the window and get me and Sharon didn't hear me knock. Drive safe I wasn't locked out for too long.

No comments: