Monday, August 03, 2015

Saturday, July 25: Balloons and Art

Early Morning 
Well I got up around 8:15 AM this morning to get ready to meet Larry& Friend at the Starbucks.
Uber to 3rd and Market
Unfortunately I was slow-moving and I took public transit part of the way in Uber the rest of the way. The
At Christ Church
meeting was pretty fabulous and then afterwords we walked towards 2nd and   Lombard where their having
commemorative Poster
Shot Tower in S Philly
didn't walk the dog with a friend and saw the shot tower in South Philly it was pretty neat.
The Shot Tower
Never seen it before.
I got a few good photos. I was able to drop off my membership application to Di Vinchi today. I was
relieved to get that done!! Well we picked up Steve and then headed north on 95. This place is north
Play Area at the Shot Tower
east of Flemington New Jersey. There's a lot of people here at the balloon festival. There was so much
Da Vinci Art Alliance
fun being sold it was crazy. They're selling everything from gutter guard to car insurance as you walk
In Jersey Driving to Balloon Fest
towards the main area of the balloon festival. Well we managed to meet all their friends of Drew
Getting Closer
despite not having cell phone service records the time I was there. We got a bite to eat and then
Parking in the Infamous Lot
we met up with some other folks to camp out and watch the balloons. I left to get a closer look at the
Drew at Schlock Row
balloons and they were quite fascinating that's for sure. Yes,despite the shellac sing the blues was pretty
Married Couple
freaking cool. They of course had loud music they even had the band Kansas was playing and I recognized
Part of Group I was With
a couple of their songs. You know you're kind of over the hill and we are playing a concert at the hollowing
Asian Girlfriend with Child
festival. But we can't get enough for classic rock or Schlock as I like to call it. I guess Kansas blew
Up..Up and Away
all their money and still need to play. I know I'm just been hard everywhere!😕 I must've taken at least
Nice Colors
50 pictures of the balloons in various stages of light. I did enjoy those balloons a lot. Well, it was 9 o'clock
and then was time to leave. We met in around 915 we left or another words we tried to leave. The parking lot
Huge Crowd
was completely jammed with people trying to get out. It was just the most absurd exiting experience
Many Balloons
I've ever had. And I've been to a few places the entertainment. You know what I'm talking about. Eagles
Darth Vader Balloon. Cool!!
games flyers games Phillies games concerts from the spectrum to the JFK to electric factory. I never seen
Our Group
it so hard to get out of the venue in my life. Nobody was guarding nor keeping order directing the cars
Hamming it Up
out of the hayfield that was the parking lot. It cost $10 to park in that makeshift parking lot. I did not get
More Balloons
home till at least 1 AM in the morning and did not get the crash until then. Next time if there is a next time,
Girlfriend with Child
we park at the front of the lot more outside a lot so we can get the hell out. It's just another night
Around 8pm
of not enough sleep that is become wait to come in for me. I make bad decisions I get tired and grouchy
Close to 8;30
and can't be my true self at times as well. I just become my Moody old self.
  

No comments: