Friday, July 24, 2015

Tuesday, July 21: Better rested

just left the house at 8:33 AM. I'm going to now go to the ride bread and get myself some coffee and
RYBread
maybe a snack. I'm a lot more rested than I was yesterday. I  I am now hoping not to be too late for
Market Street
work well I got to work OK and it was work not much else to say about that. Well I found 6 to 7
people today and it wasn't too bad I just didn't get any of my packets done again but I did get some
Music to My Ears
more alerts which I took care of some of them. As I was leaving work on my something feeling more
Fairmount Ave
tired. I got to the The dentist about 15 minutes late at 4:15. After the dentist appointment I don't
Color
nauseous and tired. Not just because of the fluoride and tired due to the fact that I probably haven't caught
OCF Coffee
up on my sleep as of yet. When I got to the 6:45 PM meeting almost immediately I was feeling very sleepy
Out of It
and they must have noticed I was almost like passing out. Young woman in the red dress is cute. I ended
A Cool Building Eastern State Penitentiary 
up going home and crashing at 8 o'clock. After that pass out I got up around 11 took out the
Why Can't I Meet Her?
trash and then went back to sleep. I have really good dreams. I feel so tired that it's hard to dream. But
Looming Storm
then we see a picture of woman who looks like Lisa and there is hope after all. Swim like her but there.
I even emailed a message or one of her contacts I figured what the hell.  The contact thought she was still married. She said also that she is very sweet. Oh I bet she is!

No comments: