Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Monday, August 10, 2015: Tired Yet Productive

Our Back Porch
Well after staying  up very late due to sending emails, I got up around 815a.m.. I then got dressed & then
Waiting for the 48
headed to the bus. When I got to the bus stop it was across the street due to the 48 and 7 bus having one
"All they do is Smoke Drink and Fuck."
of their many detours. They were a whole bunch of people waiting in front of Sunoco station at the
Delay 
corner of 23rd and Fairmount. I was able to get my coffee and time it so by the time I finished the coffee 48 a
On the EL
bus showed up. well I got to work and futzed around and cleared up some stuff but I did write up 3
Half of my Data Left
sanction packets. The last one I just ripped right through wrote up . I was on a roll like I haven't been
in 8 to 10 years with these damn packets.Well after work, I went to my once monthly intergroup
The 21 Arrives
meeting in the middle of nowhere at fifth and Spring Garden. I occupied myself some by writing in the blog.
Pat Ready To Start Bike
I got to commitment for the month of September. Afterwords woman there was nice enough to give me a
Dinner
ride to Walnut Street so that I could catch the 21 at. I was to help push the 
Local 44


bike but we got up there and he was able to start the bike. It was a big bonus
then he decided to meet me at the Local 44  which was once
Add caption
Murphy's Tavern back in the 
day..It was cool I had a funky dish and it was delicious. I then took the Uber home and I just wanted to get home already and I crashed

No comments: