Tuesday, August 04, 2015

Saturday, August 1: Vineland, Philly and Coal Township Pennsylvania

Leaving Vineland
After crashing at the hotel in Vineland we headed back to Philadelphia. We ended up up coming home and she wanted to do laundry and we didn't do that successfully. Sharon's dryer stopped working and her
Deasel is CHAPER?!
Larry's Too in Vineland
going around looking for laundry stuff disrupted  Sharon's work cause she had a customer. I then drove her  
Route 42
to the SEPTA Station in Center City. 
Just before she left she gave me a mouthful. I made my way home. I
I had the Gatorade
decided that I would go to a meeting and then take a road trip. I've been talking about going to Coal
Coolest Rental I EVER Had!!
Township to see my friend for a while and this seemed to be a good time to do it since I had a car and I had the need. The meeting was one of the chapters that everyone says they don't 
like but it was a
Approaching the NE Ext
good meeting anyway. I then said Google maps towards the Schuykill  Expressway to the north east extension
The Fiat Odometer
for my 2 1/2 Hour Drive North and west toward Central Pennsylvania.  I witnessed the most beautiful sunset
as I was driving. That was purple clouds and then a fireball for sunset. It was pretty fantastic. I took
On the Road
a bunch of pictures. In fact it took so many was somewhat overwhelming. It's probably illegal now
Nice Sunset
to take photos while driving it can be a distraction. I ended up on route 61 which was under construction
Fire in the SKY!
part of the way. I went past Pottsville with a make Yingling beer and also the town where they have the King
Add caption
Frost Parade. We went to King Frost Parade on the day Bill Buckner let the ball scored between his
Pottsville Pa
legs in the World Series against the New York Mets. I've not been in West Jablp Pennsylvania in many years.
I'm in cooling my heels in west Philadelphia Millville New Jersey an back to West Philly and then to
Almost There!!
the Fairmount section of Philadelphia. Well after I got to the route 61 construction I went
Tina and Son
to Route 901 and eventually arrive and cold Township around 9:15 PM. It was very dark and different there.
Here Big Furry Cat
The place was three stories and it was definitely tired looking but they made it look comfortable.
The Kitchen
It was her and    her son. We hung out and talked and I went to McDonald's and had a crappy little sandwich. But it was relaxing

No comments: