Saturday, August 29, 2015

Saturday, August 29: Old City, Fishtown Fairmount and South Philly

Good morning everyone. So we begin another heatwave through Philadelphia this summer. We had a week of really pleasant weather. I got up
Near My Place
took a shower and shaved and send random  messages
Outside RyBread
Facebook messenger just to see what was out there. I just found out today was the Kevin Hart run. I
didn't know the running stuff started this soon because it's not fall yet. He is the comedian who always
Catching the 48
looks angry all the time. This is just one man opinion. I'm going to meet a couple of friends for a meeting
At Christ Church
and then I might be going to the Phillies game today. I'm looking forward to it. It's supposed to be an extremely
Add caption
hot day out here and stay hot throughout the weekend and into next week. T
he closing reception at the gallery at 7th and Catherine is this
Sunday from 3 to 5 PM. One of my photos with selected. I get
I am In THIS Exhibit
the meet the guy who juried the
Christ Church
exhibit. It's a big f'ing deal getting chosen.  Anyhow got off the 48 and noticed it feels a lot
nicer in the shade. I buy cross the street I almost got hit by a speeding bicyclist
The meeting went really well. It was cordial. Bob just realized the Phillies game is tonight so we are meeting. After the meeting, a
Add caption
Animal Crackers :)
friend of mine & I hung out at a park at seventh and Walnut. We were going to go to an estate sale
Good Day for a Tan
but she found out it was tomorrow. It's now 1:01 PM I'm on 11th St. heading towards the Market
11th Near Market
East/Jefferson station to meet Bob. I caught the SEPTA from seventh through 11th St. then I headed
Jefferson Station
to get everything station where I actually fell down spilled coffee all over the floor and I nicked  my knee a


little bit. We found out that the Phillies games tonight. so we went out to
eat at the banana leaf Malaysian
Yummy!!
food near the attic and now we decided will check out Fishtown for something different so were taking the
Fishtown
EL out there now! 
Well we all walked around a little while and then we went to La Colombe and hung
out for a while. Bob and Lisa said Stormking open New York State is really cool. That is the place
The Hip Beer Garden
I want to see the Feelies on September 20th. We're now going to take the Girard Avenue trolley towards
Bob and I in Fishtown
my way. We took a detour and went to a place called Frankford Hall where they have an outdoor beer
What a Man Bun!! YIKES
garden. 
Well we caught the bus after looking a ugly man bun 
or two then we excluded on the bus.?'as
Heading Home
we got home we saw Madeline parking nearby my house. I then some blog editing completed. Bob and
Lisa then decided to walk towards the train station from my place. I am walking to 24 Fairmount to meet
Bob on Porch
my friend and drive down to South Philly. We had flounder rice and corn. And some applesauce for dessert.
Sunset
We are watching Eagles smother Green Bay in preseason football 39 to 12. It's been very relaxing playing
with the animals and watching the game doesn't matter. It's also better when Eagles look decent. Did you know it was 2 years ago today
Eagles Touch
that Pat and I went out to Rembrandts  for a comedy show. The comedy skit  was canceled. So
Hot Week Again
we ended up hanging out and we met Sharon. I hadn't realized it was 2 years ago my blog verifies 
it it is now 10:22 PM We are watching the mop up this preseason game.
Announcers
As you can see by the photo it's
Madeline
going to be hot all week starting tomorrow

No comments: