Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Monday, August 17: A Tired Slog. Nap and Appointment!

Good morning everyone including self centered yuppies. How's everything going in this evening? I woke up on time and expedited getting dressed so I can
La Colombe
go to the meeting on time. I was chatting the
Chair
meeting this morning and I managed to make it on time. The La Columbia café had hey coffee machine that broke so I had to get a Americano. I got extra milk in they're very strong. The sunrise went smoothly this morning which is very good. I'm on the bus to get my lunch food from Pat's refrigerator and then I'm
going to have to hop
Add caption
Add caption
on the bus again. Like I push that mission and got my lunch for the rest of the week.
42nd and Chestnut
I wasn't planning on it was getting hotter by the moment. I got to work and they worked me pretty hard
The Old 21 Bus
I must say that and tons of alerts and then lunch with Shirley phone calls as well. By around 3:45 today
Arriving at Work
and I got myself really tired. I guess the activity from last night caught up to me. It caught up to me in a big
Closing Time
way I couldn't wait to take a nap. I completely forgot about my commitment sheet so I took advantage of that and decided I would not bother to go to the
Letting Me Out
meeting at all. Instead, went to Pat's house and got a
Near Pat's to Nap
delicious  nap about an hour and 15 minutes. I have an appointment at 7:30 PM at 1420 Walnut.
Got to go to bus and head downtown. It is now 93° as of 7:32 PM I just arrived at 1420. I don't have much to report about getting my artwork
Soldering
ready for third Friday in September. Isn't that the week of Pope Francis
West Philly
?!? Anyhow that's what I'm going to do and then come home maybe faces blocks and crash. I'm
21 ro 1420
listening to the Beatles as I walk in. At the session, we discussed various topics. I realized that I got more
HOT!! HOT!! HOT!!
done on my artist list and I realized. That is because I was so tired speaking of tired I made a commitment
Chestnut Street
to try to get eight hours of sleep for one week. I think it might be a good thing for me. This means I would
Blocking the Bus!!
have to go to bed at 10 o'clock if I go to sunrise and 11 PM if I don't go to sunrise. I want to see  in relationships 101 I'm just auditing the class
Ghosts at the Bar
really. My lifestyle  just doesn't
New Place
fit it in. I ought to stop trying to shoehorn something that doesn't fit right now. Well my attempt 2 get home
Hip Tasty Food
by 91 a street was blocked by moving vans and then I walked up the arch to attempt to catch the
Night Colors!!
48 was as it does it has slowly not showing up. It is 9:03 PM and I'm at 20th and Arch. I'm going to
Mark Headroom!!!
have a seat and rest

No comments: