Monday, August 03, 2015

Tuesday, July 28: Summer Evening with Bob

Great Time 4 Flowers!!
Good morning all use with the landlubbers you're in the big city. I woke up in the air condition
Taking the 48 Bus
splendor at home took a quick shower ate breakfast. I said hello to Sharon who's getting up early.
Breakfastr
And then wipe it off to catch the bus. I got the bus and then the trains to 46 street to walk the dog.
Map of Pet Sitting
In that book between 46 and 49 I did catch the 64 bus but I still was sweating by the time I got today how fun Chancellor Street. I walk
Fantastic Flowers
the dog and going to be a half hour late to work today with my shorts and my bright colored sneakers.
Add caption

I did bring my shoes in my suitcase. Speaking of the suitcase, it's really heavy getting this thing around.
Center City
I'm got off work at 5:05 PM and Bob said he was downtown
so I hope  to meet him somewhere in 1700 Market St for a quick coffee. and go to a meeting and try
Using Siri
to meet Suzy then go to West Philly dogs out and then eventually get home we'll see what happens. I did
Hip Philly!
not get downtown till 5:25 PM.
Bob and I hung out and it was really fun. We went to the gooddog bar and and then we walked around Center City and then do right now Square and then walk
Bob Heading to Suburban Station
to suburban Square and shut the shit. It was good to hang out with. Hope to be able to hang out
My Old Hood
with him Saturday and/or Sunday this weekend. (Update of Aug 3rd. It did not happen)

No comments: