Saturday, August 15, 2015

Thursday, August 13: Nice Weather for Change

 My View This Morning
Well, I woke up to hey stunning sunrise. I took several pictures from my third-floor window at the front of
Fairmount Ave in the AM
the house. I showed up for sunrise and was a little bit late but I was able to make it. The speaker was decent
Taking Steps
even though I missed his presentation. I got the gist of what he talked about. I went to La Colombe had
nice conversation with a couple of guys and then sped off on the bus to get to work. The trolleys are still not running till at least the 18th or 19th of this month.
My Workplace
Well what was OK. I got some stuff done.
The Day Ends at Work
but again 21 more alert came flowing in today. That means at least 50 at some in one week. Well at least
I turned into something thanks in packets  they should stay off my back. After work I headed towards 1420 Walnut. Before then I met my friend at
Joe's Pizza on 16th Street
16th and Sansom @ Joe's pizza. Boy was that pizza delicious looking.
Man THAT Looks Good
We then went to group and it went pretty well then I took the 48 bus home. It went on one of it illustrious D tors and ended up at 27th and Brown Street. It was a good day overall. We shall see what happens. The
My Walk Home
website, promotion, and AA๐Ÿ˜.  Well, the change of seasons is a month away.
Corner Spot in Fairmount
and change will come. Its what life is about my friends.

No comments: