Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Sunday, August 16: Hot w/ Meetings, Movies, and Food

 Well I struggled to get up but I did get up in time sort of, to go to the bar none. Wes couldn't make it but he said he pick me up. Well I got 2 The Bar
A Hair Salon...Perhaps
None by the 43 and a cab.
Cab Going down 4th Street
I arrived @ 10am sharp which was good. It wasn't that crowded today probably because it's mid August in Philadelphia. Wes then picked me up.
Nice Car Man!
we first went up to the vendor floods truck up on N. Columbus Ave. but it was shut down. We then went
Plymouth Satellite
to a pizza place right on second street near Lombard. The pizza was really tasty but the way the woman served us our Coke and unsweetened tea with
My Location
so much ice. Anyhow, after that we walked down to the Ritz to watch "Amy". The movie was about Amy Winehouse.
Eating Pizza
It was closer to a documentary since nobody
Look Up at Society Hill Towers
was acting as Amy Winehouse it with her in the flesh throughout her good times and very bad times. I had not realized what a beautiful voice she had. That's because the only song that I would hear is that
Getting Iced Coffee before Movie
song "rehab". Of all the songs I heard in the movie that was my least
Amy Winehouse
favorite. I didn't realize this but she
Wes and I After Movie
sang with Tony Bennett. Tony Bennett compared her to Billie holiday. Now that's impressive! After the movie while Wes was driving me home, we called Stuart and started making plans for next weekend to
Taking a Mid-Day Break
stay in Shadyside MD. This is where Stuart's  family spent their
It took a Week to Back UP
Summers for many, many years. Stuart Wes and I will be going down probably Friday to Sunday next weekend. I came home
Portable Boyfriend in Fairmount
and talk to Sharon about disability stuff. Printed out some pages from the Social Security including wage history. It was very enlightening. After that I took the 48 back to Center City to coffee Joe to meet
 Veronica and Larry I got there at 7:15 and so did Larry and Veronica. They
To Coffee Joe!!
had gone to the Eagles preseason game in
Most Wanted
which the Eagles won 38 to 17. I think that was the score. We then hit the Sunday night and then after a
The View from Coffee Joe
few Texas from Bob I met up with them at 15th and Chestnut. We ended up meeting at ladder 15.
I had chicken wings mad a few beers. We got the last train to the suburbs and I finally got the 48 back it was a pretty full day I'm looking forward to
Darkness at the Edge of Night
getting to bed before 12:30 AM. With an eventful day here in hot Philadelphia.
Finally Getting HOME!!

No comments: