Monday, August 10, 2015

Friday August 7: Got Work Stuff Done

Well I got a better sleep and I just messed up my form. Period I got to get all my stuff I need to do
Mike on 19th Street
in the morning if you got up about 20 minutes late to the sunrise. Once I got sunrise done, I took
Work Parking Lot
the 42 bus after getting along well I'm golfing in this new type of latte that's already premixed in
Paying Someone Here
a keg so to speak! It was absolutely delicious and so smooth with no Internet
at all. I'm getting one of those things until it gets cold. The only downside it's $3.50 instead of the normal
Paying Someone Here

Heading to Larry's
coffee for 2 bucks. I got to work 15 minutes late since I did take the 42 bus which is really slow. I
Getting Some Iced Coffee
think got to work on the alerts I had to do and other miscellaneous work items. I completed my application
1st Friday
for a promotion with that exam for income maintenance supervisor. Monday I will deliver it plugged in
Old City
since it's due on Tuesday. On Tuesday, I have way too many clients to pull a long lunch or even daring to
Photography Galore
leave early! 
Will back to you today, I took care of my immediate business of letting a friend moving into a trailer 200 bucks and Bing calendar 300 bucks and
Pay Attention to the Paper
transferring money and I think to town. This means I have paid
Promotion
all my bills that I need to pay. Will see what is left.  Fortunatly for me the 2 banks were blocks away from each other one on 4th and one on 6th Stream by then stopped over cozy for lemonade and
the coffee shop for ice coffee now I'm going to Larry's for pizza. The
Cool Colors
pizza was very good and feeling I must say. We then
Lots of Folks Out for 1st Friday
went going around for first Friday and got some interesting information and a card from the 3rd St., Gallery
which I think is the next place I want to try to join. That's after I get my personal stuff done to the website and the greeting cards.You then hung out at Larry's
Old City Building
watch a little Law and Order on the TV. Larry and Veronica
Signing
then went off to Cape May and I'm to watch the cat Cleo. I then came home and enjoyed my home
Not Much Left
Internet that I just got for free yea!!

No comments: