Saturday, August 22, 2015

Thursday August 20th: Work and Art Presentation

Well, I got up before 8 am. And speed it off to the right Brad and he and grab some breakfast. It ended up being want to because I just nibbled
Looming Clouds @ Fairmount
and I didn't have much of an appetite to make myself lunch.
Happy SEPTA Rider
Anyhow I saw nine clients today and escape the humidity in the rain that came down. Can't wait to rain
If Looks could Kill
all that much because the ground doesn't look all that wet. It does look extremely cloudy though
View From the EL
as of 5:11 PM. I'm supposed to meet Larry at Starbucks. At 7 o'clock I'm going to the Vinci Art alliance for
Morning Clouds
a presentation.
Larry tells me it's going to be heavy rain tonight. I think I got an umbrella in the bag. Not sure how
46th and Market
many people end up showing up to the art thing but I'm still going to go. I got on the EL one with

Today's News
no AC. It's quieter because the AC doesn't make that loud noise but it's pretty stifling in here😡.
  
Anyhow it's now 5:22 PM rain the far held off till 46 street. When I hung out with Larry and another
Starbucks
friend at Starbucks which was pretty cool. They went on the group and I stayed a little while
Starbucks Blogging
to do some blogging.  Branded of waiting till 6:40 PM and I caught a cab and that got me there in good
time. I sat in the front row to hear the gentleman speak. He was from a company called by arts.
Near Da Vinci Art Alliance
His name is Todd Heston is the member and CEO. Presentation was for professional artists but it was
Slide Show
good for any artist or crafts person to them at their work. Using upstanding speaker. I left there around 8:30 PM and I proceeded to wait for 47 bus. I was then presented good
Good Presentation
news that they found somebody to take my gallery watching spot for Sunday so I'm going to take the bus. I thought it on the mega
Add caption

Going Home
bus it was a pretty good deal for $28 one-way. I will be leaving at 1:45 from 30th St. station

No comments: