Monday, August 31, 2015

Monday, August 31 Hot Way to End August

Fairmount Ave
Today is Monday the last day of August 2015. I managed to get up before the 811 alarm my fat which is a good thing because I have to walk the dogs
My New Bag
this morning. And political news outside my bubble,
Trolley at 22nd Street
Donald Trump is still leading  the Republican race with Ohio Governor John Kasich is NOW coming in 3rd third-place once  he was in 8th place. I finished the dogs, I walked up 50th Street to the 21 bus. I want by Barkan Park.  The place brings back some memories that's for sure. I got really lucky just as I got the 21 bus as it was arriving a block away
Cedar Avenue
The Mini-Pins
So I'll be less than 15 minutes late to work!!! I'm open to write up some sanction
packets today. This is barring any other interruptions. I got a nice new courier bag. It fits everything I really need and it's so much lighter than my leather
Barkan Park
bag up and coming around. My friend gave it to me
Here Comes the 21 at 9AM
and I'm extremely thankful. It's pretty cloudy out but there's no forecast of rain as of 9:16 AM. Well
50th and Walnut
during work I had to deal with a lot of BS stuff from over the weekend. At 3:33 PM and I have not written
1:30. Its Hot
back yet so I need to get cracking. I just want to finish my 24 person with       today. Well it's
Arriving to Work
5:23 PM. I did not get the list done. I had very many interruptions with goofball weird request and whatnot.
Tomorrow I have about 11 to 15 people coming in. Yes the temperature is 90° at 5:25 PM well I got the EL and proceeded to walk down to coffee Joe. I got a
Heading Into Coffee Joe
iced coffee and listening to the clash.
Coffee Joe
I'm with a lot of portable boyfriends here and I'm eating a danish. More news from outside the bubble.
Outside Coffee Joe
In Harrisburg negotiations are still going on about a state budget. Republicans want to use changing the pensions for new state employees. Nothing was mentioned about liquor store privatization
Coffee
though. It'll probably stretch out until mid to late fall at the rate they're going. Well, I soon have to get going to the meeting since its now 6:38pm.
I finished the Monday
Finding Solutions
night and now I'm at 19th St. waiting for the 34 trolley to hopefully arrive. I'm hoping to walk dog
Hair Today
and get home as close to 9 PM at humanly possible. Well I'm not gonna make the 9 PM deadline but any luck I'll get home by 9:45 PM and meet Sharon at
    
Bishops  since "it cheaper than Little Pete's." So
Sky View
the trains going to get here at 46th St at 9:18 PM and then it directs me to walk to15th and JFK,
Dinner
that's the 32 bus. The 32 bus came right on time at 9:32 PM so it won't take me very long to get to where I want to be. Well
Bookends
I went to Pete's picked up at two pizza special and some drinks and we came
Colorful Studio
back and chow down and then talk about the future of one of our gallery we've already set up the lighting.

No comments: