Tuesday, August 04, 2015

Thursday, July 30: I Submit Art!πŸ˜‰


Early in the AM Dog Walk
Well after a late night of getting to the dog last night I'm up early at 6:45 AM.
I throw on some clothes and dash off to the bus. I took on some
The Boyd Theatre
 photo books and see that my photos have definitely


Add caption
improved in the last 2 years.So today has a very busy agenda.Let's check, shall we.
See the clients at work today. I need to get some photographs completed and submitted them to the
Add caption
gallery before 8pm. I am lucky that group was last night so my Thursday is freed up significantly. I need to
Add caption
get the rental car reserved for my trip to Wildwood which is tomorrow morning. Actually, it's not a long list. This list is long logistically.
Photo Lounge at 19th St
That was a good meeting this morning at sunrise. And I got it on tape. I'm gonna share with special friends.
Ready to Wire Frames
Yes but part of me wishes it was Saturday because I'm so far behind at work but maybe I
South Philly
need a day off. After work, I went to  the photo lounge getting  pictures printed.  I went to pick 3 of them.
I found out that they do print out photos & frames but they do not have the wiring. They were very nice and they close at 6:30. I next went to bleak art supplies @13th and Chestnut. I realized that I had to
My Ride Leaving
Broad Street
take some of the backing off of the frames and wire the stuff myself. I bought wire cutters and and did
the wiring at the store. I had a sense of satisfaction that I was able to do it myself. I managed to
Sunset as I finish Dinner
get in Uber ride from Blick Art Supplies to the Di Vinci I felt relieved and satisfied that I was able to turn
A School
them in and I found Rachel is not correct in the gallery and someone in the program. I got a ride to
More Art
the Broad Street diner where out to meet Suzy and try to unwind. We did unwind and  then went to my place to sleep and get ready for my day off in Wildwood NJ

No comments: