Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Tuesday, August 11: I Apply 4 Promotion☕️

P
Outside My Door
Good morning ladies and gentlemen. Today I slept in shower now and then took the 48 bus to 8th & market.
So Delightful! At RyBread
I finally put in my application for promotion through the promotion without exam message. Friend of
I am Different!!!
mine at work have been urging me to do it for months. I decided I would do it before work because I
Another Detour
know how I am and I'll never leave work early and get the thing on time. I also wanted to hand it to
The Old Lit Brothers Building Today at 9AM
someone so I know that it made it. We also check for completeness. I almost forgot to sign the damn
56th Street Heading Downtown
thing too. It is 9:45 AM and I have a lot of clients today. I've been in to meet Billy at eight and Walnut to go
The EL was Packed!!
over his pricing and him to give me cards for tomorrow night opening reception at the Da  Vinci Art alliance.
Jeweler's Row

Well I got some stuff at work done. I was able to take care of the new alerts that popped up and do a little
Sansom Street Near 8th
bit of cleanup. My supervisor got a little heated we had a discussion of how to schedule people to programs.
Where I WAS to Meet the Webmaster
So she's not going to see him anymore. They'll be a round robin until A coworker comes back. Her oldest
Enter into Quiet
grandchild drowned in Texas. So she'll be out a week or 2 Turns out the website guy got ill from eye drops. I just hung out here by myself here with the cool lounge music. I even made a video and put it on Facebook
Add caption
so he wants to meet me tomorrow so it looks like I will have to leave early for work tomorrow to get
my cards. Now if my VistaPrint card shop show up as were supposed to tomorrow I can cancel the appointment for day when I'm not preoccupied
Hall Way to Appts Near Came
So I'm at this funky little café by myself. It has great people watching view of Washington Square.
Post Thunderstorm
It's not a Muslim bus leaves Walnut Street but it's full of well-heeled people doing that thing walking home from work walking the dogs. Well
Red Skies @ Night
I thought I could make an 8 o'clock meeting already made but the meeting is actually at seven so if you go to get tired to really trying to get
Add caption
home. But on the way to 17 and Delancey.  I believe, I took some really cool pictures of the orange sunset. It reminded me of the
Cool Building
previous experience after a major thunderstorm. It was a nice canvas to take a photo. I caught the seven bucks just in time which was
Gratitude
wonderful. I got home at 8:45 and Sharon and I decided to get a pizza at Pete's. That was enjoyable
Add caption
and we talked and caught up. It was not a bad day at all. 

No comments: