Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Tuesday August 18: More Sleep and Cat Sitting

Add caption
Well I have not going to the sunrise since I didn't get the metro after 12. I was trying to aim for the eight
Can you Believe THIS??
hours of sleep.
I got 7 hours of sleep since I got up @ 8 AM instead of 6:20 AM. I headed now to the right right after leaving
RyBread
the house. It was pretty crowded and I just missed a 48 bus. I was fortunate to catch seven months since Uber was going to take eight minutes to reach me. The trolleys were running today 
which was a blessed relief.
The Trolley Runs Again
I got to work at 9:15 a.m. I had to plant waiting for me when I walked in. Off to help Dana with two of her clients
SEPTA Turnstiles
since he was late. The 2 clients were done very quickly since one didn't know why sh she was terminated
Add caption
and  the other needed to come back the next day after filling out a form. Ended up being nine more people in
Shadyside
the office. I was very fortunate to get enough sleep so I wasn't completely worn out. Left for the day
Evening Trolley
went fairly smoothly I without hoping with my supervisor and that was pretty good. I kept on working and got out around 5:15 PM. I then decided to get off at 30th St. after getting on the EL to
On Baltimore Ave
feed and take care of the
Nice Summer Scene
cat. I also wondered some plants as well. The house where I'm at is so pretty. 2046 street near Springfield. The cat
Editing Blog on the Phone
really like the wedding food that I fed him. I think hot the Baltimore trolley back to 22nd St. and 22nd and

market and walked all the way up to 22nd Miller Parkway when the bus show up. On the way I took.
Man Bun! Yuck
Pictures of buildings and other interesting things. And then ended up at a fairly crowded OCF coffeehouse. It's across the prison.  I have my earphones on is a lot of talking and sharing of knowledge and bullshit. I like base with Wes and Amy
Getting Me to Fairmount
and Tina thus far. Speaking of web web store and they're planning to hang out at Shadyside this weekend
A Treat at OCF
I've got to switch my gallery watching time on the 23rd to the  30th. Well I listen to a band I really like while
Scary!
editing my blog at the OCS. And then went to a men's meeting. It was pretty good really had some
Add caption
insightful things to say. There is no distractions either. Identify to get pizza at Luigi's Pizza Fresca. Then
going to go home and watch Civil War series on PBS out with her buddy Lynnie. They are having crabs. I took this photo with the "Pano" setting.
I was at Luigi's Pizza Fresca watching "America's Got Talent." Man it is so CHEEZY! At least the pizza is good and so is the blogging. Its now almost 10pm and its time to go and the place is closing

No comments: