Monday, August 10, 2015

Thursday, August 6:

Well after better night sleep I did wake up OK but the alarm did not go off the second time. I got to
Saxby's
the sunrise and then I went to Saxby's for a little bit and took the 21 to work. This is because there's no trolleys
My Workplace
till the middle of the month that run underground at 19th and market. I got to work and went ahead
and did some cleanup so few people in the morning and actually got 2 sanction packets completed. I then went to 1420 for my appointment
Heading to Da Vinci Art Alliance
and group was pretty good. I then came home and told Shannon about my
Opening Weds Aug 12
free Internet. I'm able to finally use EDI guest after living here for at least September of last year. I finally figured out the password and it worked for me. So I can used the Internet like other folks and not have to pay to get Verizon nor Comcast :)

No comments: