Saturday, August 22, 2015

Saturday, August 22: 1st day in Shadyside

I will do a beautiful sunrise around 7:00 AM and took a couple pictures. I then went back to my squishy bed and got up around 8:30 AM. I decided
Our Cars
I'd in a meeting out here. So I went to Annapolis.
The Meeting was Here
The only thing I found on my way with Dunkin' Donuts I went without coffee till afterwords. A nice gentleman, led me about a mile to Starbucks. It was inside of a Safeway supermarket. I then
 proceeded to spill the coffee in the cup holder area and had to clean that up.
Not a Mercedes Truck
I decided then to finish putting pictures in
Starbucks @ Safeway
yesterday's blog post. It's a beautiful day here look humidity I will be only in the mid 80s today. Far as I know,
Ariel View
Wes and Stuart are just getting up it is 12:03 PM. Well we hung out at Stewart's place for a while. Discussed
The View From the House
various topics and had some coffee. 230 crowd around and we decided we needed to go out and get
 Going to South County Cafe
something to eat. Were eating at this quaint place called South county Café. The other place was closed at 3. Stuart and I had
Lunch
a fish sandwich which was very good and very comfortable. It's now
Stuart's Place
4:30 PM going to chill for a bi find then hit the head and then took a nap till about 6 o'clock. I
Stuart
was pretty tired. While I was doing that, Wes & Stuart were talking about taking their kids to Walt Disney World. We all relaxed & I took a nap and then we went out and took a ride on Stewart's little boat. We then hung out and looked at the beautiful sunset with the half full moon. We got to hear the wonderful sound of crickets in late Summer.up any body's alley. I put a video on Facebook as well.
You would love it here!! This would be right We are now going out to dinner to a place called
skipper's Pier
Bartender
. The weather was perfect😀. It's totally chill. Dinner was pretty good. It was pretty filling that's for sure.
Only the Finest Ingredients
For waitress was nice and we enjoyed ourselves. It was a big feeling and it was really 
crowded but it was pleasant enough. We then talked for awhile  and then went to bed around
1 am on
Add caption
a nice cool night her in Shady Side Maryland

No comments: