Thursday, August 27, 2015

Wednesday, August 26: Humping Though August

At Rybread
Well I had to restart this blog since I didn't save it before going off. I woke up and I need 11 AM quickly
In RyBread
got dressed and went awry bread to grab some coffee and an oatmeal cookie. After that, I've been caught
Bus Mirror
one of the 248 boxes that were rumbling down 24th St. The bus with fairly crowded but we made it
My Desk
down at the construction site at 20th and Hamilton Street. They are building a large hotel or condo there. It used to be a two-story quality inn.
Sanction
They knocked that stuff down. Yes, they knocked down to flight building at 40th and Pine near Penn.
Center City
The neighbors didn't compromise damn I've been The neighbors didn't compromise damn thing
down put some graduate school apartments and make more money that way๐Ÿ˜ก. That was a beautiful old building. Anyhow what I started off
Message
with a case that put me two hours
Summer!!
to go through inconsistency and change etc. That is kind of threw me off my sanction game. I did
however what miscellaneous stuff that I didn't get done yesterday. That was a plus. At lunch, I got to talk to Amy and I hadn't talk to her in four days
Nice Weather
or so. It was nice and then I decided I just want to continue eating bananas
Going Down the Steps
and bought some applesauce and that's what I had for lunch. It was quite good. I made up one full function and almost finished the second one. I'm now at 1420 Locust I'm going to get a 90 minute massage. I just finished the massage and it was nice. I am so stiff. Next time she's going to use oils to loosen my muscles up.

No comments: