Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Tuesday, August 25: Work and Home

8:37
Good morning ladies and gents. We are winding down last week about gift to thousand 15. A true Summer if there ever was one. I slept in again and
RyBread
did a bunch of primping and prepping that made me
Trolley
late to work. I also missed 248 buses just as I came from the Rye bread coffee shop. Why got to work
Tricked up!!
late but it didn't seem to matter since my supervisor is out on vacation for about a week and a half. I got busy seeing a couple people. It wasn't as busy as I feared. I'm just stepping
Or They Thought....
outside at 1:10 PM waiting for my Italian hoagie to come. It's very
Finished Work
hot out here. The stock market has recovered 320 points as of 1:12 PM. 
At this point I feel a lot better than I did yesterday. Well after plotting my supervisor I did end up
Behind My Cubicle
having 11 new alerts. I was glad it was only 11. I can work with 11 alerts. I went though half of them already and cleaned out
Add caption
22nd and Market
yesterday all the bogus people that are listed as sanctionable but were not ! 
Turns out the stock market did not rebound at all! It's quite the brilliant sunny day out today. Wonderful day
Don't Look Back

Checking out the Young Girls
 2 take sharp photographs. It's not even horribly humid either. I got the seven fairly quickly.
22nd Street
 Well the meeting starts at 6:15. I just got off the 7 bus. I'm going to go
 to the OCF have coffee house and get an iced coffee. It's approximately 6:00 PM coffee.  Got to finish yesterday's blog.

In the news in the outskirts of my mind. The Pa budget impasse continues
It looks like Gov Wolf is not liking the Republican offer to give the Gov the $ 400 million for education IF he agrees to end the current pension plan 4 new employees. Well I did some editing and listen to some Elvis Costello. Then I went
Add caption
Add caption
Add caption
to the clubhouse which which was an interview format.. It's always the last Tuesday of the month.
Sunset on Fairmount Ave
It's got a laid-back and the guy asked questions. Actually hung out and socialize to bed which
Eastern State Penitentry
is kind a rare for for the afterword part of the gathering. I came out it was a splendid evening. I think she's going
Side Street in Fairmount
Dinner 
. to keep the shop in the house. Then we decide we ordered Chinese. What a splendid idea.
Phillies and the 1st Place Mets
Well at 10:25 PM, the Chinese arrived as we are looking at cool stuff on eBay now it's time to eat. Our
Sharon's Front Room
butters is very very excited and so my four we are going to eat delicious Chinese food. I was browsing
around the Internet for a change and saw comic strips of all sizes and shapes of the years that I bumped
Donald Trump Leads in the Polls with Republicans
into a blog called Clusterfuck nation. It's very provocative. It does make some good points
Blogging with Sharon
such as this article written soon after the Amtrak crash in Philadelphia. But the most recent article seems to be my favorite. It talks about Donald Trumps discussions Immigration which have exposed the political cowardace and if surrounding the issue. He complements from Fort bring the topic up. He does however think he's
disgusting in most aspects. He compares him to a demagogue from Germany. The Article really slams the American
body politic which she argues is worth in the German body politic in the 30s.
Add caption

1:49

No comments: