Saturday, August 22, 2015

Friday, August 21: Work then Shadyside Maryland

Good morning captains of industry and for Civil War buffs. It's another funny one day in the city of brotherly love.
2 Years Ago
I'm at work now and I have to make a decision of when to leave work
56th and Market
and how I'm going to get my clothes back. Also I have to take the dog I mean the cat and make sure
Fixing the Hot Water

it's fed. Facebook manage to find old post that I did two and three years ago. It was a trip looking back
Catching Train
That's the only thing bad about taking the earlier bus which leaves at 1:45 PM today. I just heard this

morning that my friend Matt is getting married for the third time September 13, 2015. So I've got to
reserve a flight to Maine leave on Saturday and come back on Sunday night if that's possible. Well anyway what got really intense and I didn't want
On I-95
to have to leave at 1 PM to take the mega bus.
Cool Bridge in MD
So would encourage him from my coworker, I thought it to rent a car for two days. This way I could
Add caption
work till about 230 3 o'clock and get stuff done. Well I wasn't able to go back home but I did get the cat fed
Cool 
and get a kitty litter done. I did spend way too much for a cab since I almost went the wrong way on
Sunset at Stuart's
the airport like to Chestnut Hill. I've been headed off for my 2 1/2 hour trek down to Shady side Maryland which is close to Annapolis Maryland.
Greeting Wes
The drive wasn't his got off of I thought it might be just the usual
At Pirate's Cove Restrant
slowdown in Chester and parts of Delaware. But I got there by 7:30 PM right after Stuart got there.
At the Restrant
There was a Lisha sleep beautiful sunset. I got some pictures of it and then Stuart and I decided where we were going to eat. We met
At Shady Side
t Wes there and had a pretty good overpriced dinner. Stuart paid for it which
Add caption
is really cool. We didn't talk a lot and I crashed at 1 o'clock and they stayed up till about 330 in the morning.

No comments: