Monday, August 03, 2015

Thursday July 23: The Damn Cracks

Hi I just feel so sad. Tired of fighting. Wish I can let shit go.When I feel this way, I just want to
isolate due to shame.
I am sure once I go to work I will be fine, 
Something I saw that had NOTHING to do w me seemed
The View Above my Room
to set me off. I'm fighting this feeling for at least two weeks. Well I got to work and my mind was feeling.
View from Bus
I got some stuff done but I found myself busy doing other people's that today. It was mild but not too hot
Starting My Day
out which was a relief that is for sure. I did manage to remember my keys so I ca take care of the West
Fresh Grocier Has WIFI
Philly cat after group this evening. After work I went to Starbucks met up with Larry he wasn't going but he was going to a networking event at
Starbucks
some fancy bar in Center City. Read was pretty good tonight
Broad Street Line
I got some good advice and I need some folks to hear me out.

No comments: