Sunday, August 09, 2015

Sunday, August 9:Art Work

Today I let myself sleep in since I was hyped and did not sleep until 2am. I got up slowly and met up with Billy the man I am paying to start up my new
24th Street
website www.markkrullphotos.com.  In the meantime, I
Looking Left at Fairmount Ave
started a new blog which will be linked by the main website. I payed for 5 years to keep this domain. Billy
Sunday Morning Crowd
is going to create a new Gmail address and place a watermark on my photos to add some flair to the site.  I am letting all know about
Creating My New Blog
the artist reception Wednesday, August 12  at the Da Vinci Art Alliance. Its now
Next To Me
going on 3pm and I think, I will head home then to the Gallery to check out the show. I will also go to Larry's to check on Cleo the cat. Well at least that's the plan. Well, I did go to the gallery and wondered
around to check out the studio. I felt kind of small since I put up my photo for a whopping $65 and everyone else was selling the stuff for
Outside OCF Coffeehouse

24th Street in Fairmount
Sharon Planning Her Next Salon
$250 to $3000.00 grand for the work. I realize it's hard to compare some of the work but I guess I should have made my Photo at least 100 bucks. I don't care if it doesn't sell. 
Oh well the new mantra "Live & Learn!" While at Larry's, I
My 1st Time in a Gallery!
Crashed because I was really tired and Misty 8 o'clock beat your ass that. I did catch the 48n I'm at 
Da Vinci Art Alliance Current Show
bus on time and headed on home and hung out with Sharon. I then sent Billy a whole bunch of my pictures spending back to last year. I reached my road trip 
I took 11 months ago across the country.
This feels like a big leap
Add caption
to me but it's something I've been talking about doing the longest time minute to get the point of encouragement to get me rolling.
Add caption




No comments: