Wednesday, August 05, 2015

Tuesday August 4: me myself and I

Here is my thought 4 the day!
So much of what I call my codependency is fear and panic because I spent so much of my life feeling abused, trapped, and not knowing how to take care of myself in relationships
I hope that I can keep practicing😉
Well it's pretty warm but yet a clear day with a breeze.
I'm prepared for another day of welfare. It is now 9:08 AM. I got some pretty good pictures of the sunrise
Outside My Window
this morning. It is 9:08 AM Time to go to work. I got to work. I got the 1 on 1 conference with my
Looking Down from My Window
supervisor. It was constructive and I will be meeting her once a week to help me with my sanction back
At La Colombe
pack production.. I get so caught up in my alerts I don't want to be doing the   packets. Anyhow
15th Street
overall I felt like a fairly productive day I finished the rest of my alerts and started cleaning up my
Collage
work calendar appointments. I just made the phone call that I've been in a dissipating doing for a
Leaving Work
little while. I wanted to be done with work and I have a full stomach when I did. Now I'm going to go
Speed at Fresh Grocer
. It's very warm sunny day here with blue skies. My mom called and I might visit her this
Food to Make Phone Call
weekend. I to  have a quiet 
weekend. Well I was running late to the meeting because
Taken from Bus
I took the bus that angles away from Fairmount Avenue. No I stopped into OCF coffee I miss finishing drinking my iced tea I bought and then I watch
Add caption
 pouting woman & the silent boyfriend leave the
Another College
premises on a nice sunny day in    August. Well, I learned to regain my own power but I have to pick someone who's not about taking over because I don't want to fight. I now into
my own thing whatever it  might be in the moment. Some people are not very self aware of how needy they are them all to wear that
Spill at OCF Coffeehouse
for myself. I did more blog updating at the coffee shop. I'm finally relaxing 
after work instead of running around. It's a nice change of pace for me. Anyway I did the dirty deed and broke up with Suzy again. She was OK verbally but send a couple upset which I promptly deleted. I'm
View from OCF Coffeehouse
heading towards the pizza shop. Pat wants me to come down and help him with his motorcycle
At Luigi's Pizza Around 9:30
and stuff but it's already after nine and I don't have a car. Wish her dad was in the Bahamas or something. I had pizza for dinner and did more blogging. I
Butters w/Sharon
then went home and talk to Sharon and puttered to bed

No comments: