Monday, August 03, 2015

Monday, July 27: Change! More Change!

Add caption
Well I well I didn't sleep all that well since the bed and engineering problem last night. I managed to
Springfield Ave
get up to the pet sitting job and almost lose my check for the pet sitting.
I realized when I got there I
Look What I found
left a bag of stuff including my ankle brace sitting on the front porch. I want to dog and then got to work. late. Work headed to wintry. They're not happy how many sanctions are being done and there's gonna be some changes made. I do all the alerts and plan
Found!!
to work and my coworker does all the sanction
19th and Walnut
Locust Facing 49th
packets. That arrangement going to be under a 60 day review. If the numbers are not what they should
be going to swap people out of the duty. I'm not going to be one of them they'll replace my coworker
The Security for the Papal Visit
with another coworker. I now believe on time I screwed up a little bit there.
I I got really tired after I
Add caption
eat my Poyeye's lunch that I got. I managed to make it to the afternoon and go to pats house eat
Super-Secured Area
dinner from the Indian restaurant. I took oasis power nap and his dog woke me up. I've been Lubert it to the meeting on time and was able to pass out the commitment and get them filled up!! Next I went to do the pet sitting job fell asleep in the owner came in because she had to work. I then went home and said hi to Sharon and fell asleep

No comments: