Monday, August 03, 2015

Sunday, July 26: Date 101

Dog Walk in Old Hood
I'm pretty good thanks. It took us two hours to get out of the parking lot at the blues fest yesterday so
The Old Hood is Looking Nicer
I didn't get to bed till 2 AM. I walk someone's dog and now I'm going to try to find some thing to
My Trip to West Philly
eat and some coffee before I go to my meeting at 10. Well I got to the meeting almost on time and so
The Croyden Apt. Fixed Up!!!
through there. Susie and met me outside and we walked to the South Philadelphia car show and sidewalk sale.
Bar None
. It was a really nice hot day to do that. We saw some pretty cool hot Rod cars from the 60s and 70s.
South Philly Car Show
We hung around with Larry and a couple other people and it was nice to you is there as well. It was
pretty hot but there was a breeze and it wasn't horribly humid as it had been earlier in the week.
Susie and I decided to take a break and get some drinks at the coffee shop nearby. I tell you felt really
Suzy and I
is one hubbub of activity a big change from when I worked for the feel of your corporation for aging way back in 1991. Turns out to be the start of some interesting times for this fellow.
Fancy Apt Complex
Where actually strolling around Center City and saw this fancy apartment complex. It had a wonderful
Larry
entranceway and the rooms are very nice. Cheapest is1550 per month. We then met Larry and
Clouds
Veronica at Café Joe and had some coffee before the Sunday night meeting. Anyhow ended up at my place and the rest is history.

No comments: