Monday, August 10, 2015

Saturday, August 8: A Day to Get Stuff Done

Well I got up in early enough time and put it around a little bit. I knew Larry wasn't going to be at Starbucks
Add caption
so I wasn't planning to go there. I didn't know that Marissa was leaving this morning. I took the seven
Add caption
then the 48 bus all the way at the fifth Street then right granted to Marissa. Meeting was good!
After meeting, a group of us then hung out afterwards. I'm next want to Headhouse Square
Afterwards
where there was a flea-market. I then got my haircut @ the Chop shop where I got to get my haircut by my favorite
A Special Visitor
hairstylist. I have not seen her in a while. She is planning a trip to see your family Albania. I told her about
my opening on Wednesday. now I'm @ Aids Aids thrift where I got a bunch of nice inexpensive shirts
South Street
and pants.  maybe you can take a look at them. I'll take pictures of them or whatever. I plan on going
Outside Chop
home and hunker down on business cards and start the website. Well I attempted to start the
website I tried to use 3 different websites. I can Wix and 2 others. Weebley was 1 of them. I got so frustrated
I want to Check it Out
I called up Billy to build my website.  I made an appointment with him for tomorrow Sunday. I did buy
Funny
some cards from Vista print. Earlier in the day. They'll be delivered at work Wednesday hopefully.
Future Location of Ultra Hair
I proceeded to stay up very late trying to figure out what I'm doing. I then        crashed. I can say I got more than half of the chores done that I
Sharon's 
wanted to get done. Now time to get the other ones done tomorrow.

No comments: