Saturday, August 15, 2015

Friday August 14th: A Mixed Up Day

Good Friday to one and all. I got up a bit later to get more sleep. I got up showered and got dressed.
Pregnancy at Work
I realized after not finding any cereal to eat was the fact that I could not find my wallet nor keys. It
Money for Website
took me 15 minutes but I did find them on the 2nd floor  where Sharon was still sleeping.
Getting the Angle

I got to work at 9:30 AM showing a little bit discombobulated but hoping to get something done. I soon found out at wasn't going to be the case. There were a few phone calls but mostly distractions from coworkers and supervisor's.
Before I made it Art
Same Place in Washing SQ
I then got very hungry when couple people ordered pizza and I was smelling it and they didn't ask me to order with them. I got a bit bitchy. You will notify don't take very many pictures at work. It is strictly prohibited taking pictures inside work. Anyhow I postpone my appointment or 3 PM since by 2:30 PM today, I really didn't get much done @ work.
I Later Cropped off the Edges :)
I may as well done with one of the supervisors did come at 2 o'clock. I did manage to get some stuff done as the day moved on. Right before
What a Cool Building

This is the Nail that Went in My Sneaker
Decent Service
I met Billy I would've my coffee at the Walnut Café and realized I stepped on a fairly large nail. I was really lucky it didn't
The Webmaster
puncture my foot
I met Billy to give him the down
payment of $80. He's going to look at the bio I proposed writing on my website.
My Window View
He did show me how to put up from drive on my Google Chromebook
I did manage to update
my blog for Wednesday and today. I did not get to even start writing up Thursday yet my blog from this Wednesday to tonight. I hope finish
21 Bus
by tonight
I was downtown @ 7th & Walnut at a coffee place called the Walnut Café. It's really quiet nobody's
22nd Street
ever up there really a nice place to just be quiet and get a good people watching vantage point.


No comments: