Thursday, August 20, 2015

Wednesday, August 19: A Good Busy Day and I get Home Early

Good day. Today is Wednesday hump day. Not doing a lot of that are doing a lot of other stuff. I slept in after
RyBread
watching the Civil War series. Well I got up and took the very crowded bus into Center City where I
Old Dude Had this
was able to catch the trolley which makes things a lot simpler. I was only about 10 minutes late today.
7 Bus Arriving
I got to work I sent out about six 162-A letters for probable sanctions. I tackled at least two thirds of the alerts
19th and Market
that got handed down to me. I have about 26 right now. It's still very warm outside. The clouds are creeping into the sky. I can feel the cool breeze seeping  in. I just missed a 48 so of course
Clouds Looming
Comments on State Budget
waiting for two buses I wait I did catch a 7 bus so that was good. Well generally tonight is my therapy
night at 7:30 but I had my appointment on Monday. There looks to be a possible breakthrough in the current state budget negotiations. Republicans will agree on his education proposal for 400 million extra dollars for education.  Republicans 

24th Near My House
Cute Butters
want in exchange to privatize the pension system for new state employees. We'll see what happens if Gov Wolf stands his  ground on the issues he ran on. I wanted to stay local and stuff. I also have to set up my bus ride to Maryland for the weekend and get somebody to substitute
I Got These at CVS on Sale
for me at the gallery. I don't think I can get back
Sharon and Phone
by Sunday at 3. 
It's now
Fairmount in the Evening
5:49 PM  I took a nap & I slept till 730. It felt really  good to crash early. I ended up picking up some pasta
Add caption
and watching most of the remaining parts of the Civil War series. I have to make  some decisions concerning this  Coming weekend. The choice of many car taking a bus or train and whether I need you to find 21

No comments: