Thursday, August 27, 2015

Thurs August 27: I Visit La Pain Quotidien. Visit West Philly Late

Tis the Season
It's a nice sunny day here in Philadelphia Pennsylvania. I attempted to go to the sunrise close to being on time but of my able to do it but got caught up and
The 7 Bus
eating breakfast switching cartons for my leaking milk container etc. I was reading

My Second Bus This 
Facebook as well and somebody was talking about dating somebody who works for Comcast. She's young  but it was pretty funny. It's one of the comments:
"You go out for coffee and you talk for a few minutes. He disappears to the bathroom for 20 minutes only to be replaced by a different person who asks you all the same lame questions again. It goes on like that for a few hours until you finally jump up, curse him out and swear off dating forever."
Comcast deserves the mockery. It is a monopoly so they don't really care. They've got the politicians bought off. They just suck😑
Well got to go its 7:45 am time to really go. Well I went to the locker room and got their delectable coffee today yes I need one of my fill your pants off work. It was pretty amusing. I have about 12 to 15
The Boyd Theatre
Add caption

At 19th Street clients 
Add caption
today so I'm not who  will come in handy today.  Well for floor today as of 12:45 PM is three people.

I thought it to get from someone nutritious food instead of getting a tuna hoagie just for something
My Work in the AM
different.  I got a nice tea and   some pens. I completely forgot that I had an AES student loan coming out of my account. Boo-hoo.
Clouds at 12:45pm
Well I'm going to have to make do won't we!?!?  
It is certainly warmed up!  It's not humid but it's definitely warm.
No Whiteout but I got Tea
Well, I'm going back to the orifice munching on my food in continuing my work. It's probably somebody in the office for me. It seems like that's the case whenever I leave the office. Well its now 1:42pm Got to go now.
Work Cookout Tomorrow
Well I saw 10 people today. But I think I got enough sleep so I did not feel completely wiped out
56th Street SEPTA Station
late getting little things done. On another note the Papal is a month away. 
Here is  an article I think you
We are Getting There
should read about SEPTA & the Pope's visit. 
SEPTA General Manager  
Joe Casey is very optimistic. He states
Across From City Hall
that SEPTA can get you close to the Pope. Read it for yourself. In other news outside my head, Former 76'ers star Darryl Dawkins died today

One of My Faves to Photograph
at the age of 58.. Remember thunder dunks etc. They left no details of how he died. I guess his publicist
Cheesecake Factory
will release it. I did not realize it until my friend Melissa told me. The coffee place right across the street from 1420. It's called La Pain Quotidien. It's actually very nice in here. You can't put your own milk in your coffee
but I got over that pretty quickly. It's very relaxed not crowded at all. Also there is very nicely appointed room for sitting and listening to Jazz.
La Pain Quotidien.
I'm definitely sold on this place. Why then went to group a little bit late but it was a nice group. I left around 8:15 PM. I should have left earlier supposed to be there at 8:30 PM. I have go to go to Hazel Avenue in West Philly. To set up my dog
ONWARD HO!!!
walking job. I'm not getting paid as I told you I'm going to get a toppers massage 
I am on the 42 but I'm going to go on route three and then one from 49 St. to Hazel. This bus is packed to the gills I'm lucky to get a seat. am to meet up with this woman @ her place, then eventually get home. Sharon told me that  The plumbing fellow brought  her a pizza.
Route 42 Bus

Add caption
Is a weird man crush on her  There is an instagram site that has man-buns in Disneyland. How funky is that. I mean WOW!! Sharon shared this with me. As you might see in the picture above my battery died just before I got to Hazel Avenue. 
I went to Hazel Avenue
without knowing the address BUT the  woman I'm dog walking for drove by. Shit I was lucky!! That was hairy NOT having my iPhone. I survived.πŸŽ‰πŸ˜™
I went to the woman's house and got a full lowdown on my tasks. She is getting a good deal. I am getting a $230 deep tissue massage with hot stones at Toppers for payment. This is going to be involved. They are 2 Mini-Pins that are 10 and 11 years old. One is male and the other is female

No comments: