Sunday, August 09, 2015

Wednesday, August 5: A Busy Day as an Artist😉😇

Fairmount Ave
Well I had a very fitful sleep last night so I wasn't able to make it to the sunrise this morning. As it turned out,
RyBread
I was also 15 minutes late to work with the assistance of a clue if Uuber driver. I also started late too buU
Market Street

I got my morning coffee would you happen to last me the whole day. House pick me up on Florida
Bus Path
folks to come in but at least have to not show up which would equal to about seven people. So I have
On my Trek
to clean that up tomorrow. At 12:59 PM today I received a call from Rachel of The Da Vincu Art alliance.
Getting Frames
One of my photographs with accepted for the Da Vinci exhibit that starts next week.  The frame,
She was Very Helpful
however was NOT Acceptable by the gentleman who judged what works were worthy😖I I have to get
Changing Frames
it re framed by tomorrow and get it except for the exhibit😉. It's 4:36 PM & I am at 40th St.
station. I'm going to get off at
Add caption
8th Street and heading to the da Vinci Art Alliance  to pick up the piece that was accepted run down to Blick on 13th St. Over woman at the framing section was very nice. I think an 8 x 10
Photo with New Frame
frame a 5 x 7 white matte for my photo. She then got it done
before 6:30 PM that was excellent since it saves me the energy and time of running around tomorrow. I return to the gallery and Rachel said
Another Cute Fiat
next time to make the frame larger.
Add caption
She just don't be a meet the artist night so I'm looking for to hearing about that.
Now I can breathe easy. And let all know about the artist reception next Wednesday, August 12
starting at at 6:00 PM. Here's what I
Add caption
sent on an  email blast & in a few text messages.

One of my photos was chosen!!
The Artist reception is NEXT Weds August 12 from 6 to 9pm
I would really like you to stop by!
I am very excited about being included since it's a juried exhibit   
Da Vinci Art Alliance 700 Catherine Street. I'd love to see my friends there!!

I then went home and told Sharon the great news that I can
Home Sweet Home
get the free Internet that she gets on my computers! It was a good day. Remember, do it for
Read it Man
the hood I don't even bother… 
Ha ha. I did go to my appointment at 7:30 PM and came up with a written plan to promote my photography.

No comments: