Wednesday, September 02, 2015

Wednesday, September 1: A Busy Day Going from Here to There

23rd Street
Good day. This morning I arose from sleeping and got a good shower.  I gathered up my things and caught 48 bus pretty quickly. Well this HAD to
Crowded 48
be the slowest bus 48 ride ever!  It was the
Waiting for Trolley
 commute from HELL.  The 48 bus took a really bad detour through 17th St. which is full of construction.
Baltimore Ave
Then at 15th St.  We all waited 10 minutes before a trolley  showed up. I have to go to work:(  
Well my dog walking job then I have to
Summer is Here
take the bus or trolley back to work. I'm suppose could be at work at 9 o'clock. It's now 8:45am. I just
Breakfast
go off the trolley and I'm now walking towards 49th and Hazel Avenue.  Well done through OK they
didn't leave some poops but they were fairly easy to clean up. I got the 50th & Osage and decided that
Uber Website
I was not going to be 45 minutes late to work. So I got Uber and got really nice air conditioning. The dude
Uber
looked like he had a new car. And I came to work not completely sweaty. It was $6 bucks but the ride
was worth the cost!

Well, it was definitely worth getting in early because I was
Add caption
able to see my nine clients. Eight others did not show up. I did feel like I got something accomplished
today. I do know that I will be in for a lot of alerts tomorrow. I've got to do some packets tomorrow!
Add caption
Anyhow I decided I would do the dog walking 1st and then hit a meeting. Because I'm already in
Path to Dog
West Philadelphia. I'll save a lot of back-and-forth. Instead of going all the way up to Fairmount or Center
Add caption
City first, THEN going all the way back to West Philly have to go back Home to Fairmount.  I'm way too
Add caption
tired for all that right now. It's now 5:49 PM and I'm approaching the address at 49th and Hazel. I
Malcom X Park
should be easily be able to make the 8 o'clock men's. That went at nine and will take me 10 minutes to get home    by foot. Sounds like a plan to me. OK time to get this dog walking 
 done. Time to water the plants.
I'm now watering her
West Philly
Watering Plants
plants. It doesn't appear that it's going to the rain anytime soon. She's got quite a few plants  too. Well I filled up six buckets and I feel good about that. I was thinking of walking to the 21
by 49th St. since the general store there. Google maps
Cute Pups
had other ideas!! I'm going to take the trolley that supposed to cruise by  50th and Baltimore @6:36 PM.
The Plants
I'm heading underground at 40th St.

I took the trolley to 22nd St. and hope I catch the 48 in a prompt
Here Comes the Trolley
manner I'm going going to get a snack and start writing my blog. This is once I arrive at Fairmount. I've been reading this article to kill the time. The City is attempting to put a happy face on the Pope Visit Oh here comes the 48 now.!! Well I arrived at the OCF have coffee house after getting off the 48 around 7:05 PM. There's a pretty cool sunset out so I took some


Add caption
pictures. And looked at the usual Fairmount seeing that the joggers from the portable boyfriends
Sunset in Center City
and girlfriends doing their thing. So I decided I would buy ginger beer in a banana. After I finish the
Add caption
ginger beer and a banana, I decided to have a coffee. Now the coffee taste good now that I had a banana
Sunset in Fairmount
a little bag of kettle chips and a ginger beer. Boy the sunset really came out nicely. It's now 7:50 PM
Sunset at Eastern State
and the sunset is mostly gone. The bunch of women who like jog and walk by then and going to get
OCF Coffeehouse
the last piece of the sunset now and then head to the meeting I'm not going to be able to be able to edit until
More Sunset
I get home. Well I like that men's meeting. They need afterwords. The meeting at London
Food
which has five dollar burgers on Tuesdays. I just am a big one about it. I'm just going leave it at that.
Sounds out with her girlfriend and I'm trying to set up a date for tomorrow. We're going to be eating out at a Malaysian restaurant called
Add caption
Manning. Right now I'm just gonna eat this pizza and go to bed night

No comments: