Thursday, April 18, 2013

Spring Fever:It's Real!

The Best Bar of All!
It was Thursday April 18th 2013 went well thus far. I got a volunteer for greeter tomorrow! I made the "freshman" team! Yup the Captain said so! LOL.
Yummy!
Work was OK as far as anybody could tell. I left early at 3:30 for an appointment, then went  to the Apple store at 5:15. I needed help for my iPhone earphone.Well at the Genus Bar it took the tech about 10 min to FIX the earphone. I found out that all iPhones have a one-year warranty and my repair was FREE!!! Next I would decide to go to group or hang with Larry and Drew
Outside My Kitchen April 18
Updated group was far out!! Towards the latter part  the group discussed how and  what relationships form and why people are attracted to others. and how they forecast relationships and how sometimes the person you instantly attracted to isn't always the best
Add caption
one for a person.  I couldn't help but think about certain women in in and out of AA. It was enlightening. A  woman in the group was saying she makes  friends and then loses them and this reminded me of folks  that I know so wow.  After the group, met Larry and Drew for hanging out and some ice cream. It was frozen yogurt custard for me. It was some fun food!
Leaving
Hi Lexi
Yeah,  spring is really here now after a few false starts and delays there is life is coming back. Possibilities aren't   in the back, they are in the here and now! Ah, it was a good good week for me and I am thankful.
Kaliff by Pat.
April they say is the Cruelest month.Its the month of domestic terrorism.  Its been the month of Columbine, Oklahoma City Waco and now Boston.  April is that a very transitional month for the atmosphere  and the weather can be stormy, wet and cold. Yet, the on its nicest days the weather is so sweet, that it makes me feel like I am in love. Its   it does seem to be like woman,  brisk. sharp and sweet.  the winner but you feel the warmth all around  God only can do my closing is prepare your mind to be blown it that's about it sled base and let it happen and God willing we will persevere and see our dreams come true. I did publish this in a rough form so the date published would be April 19th instead of the crack of dawn April 20th.

No comments: