Monday, April 08, 2013

Monday: The First Day

Its Official!!
Hello. It was the first day back in the real world of welfare. I slept in and it is the first day not going to a meeting here in Philly in awhile. I just need to slow down and move a little slower. it's such a nice day to hear the birds chirp. One day I'll get together with Sue.
The Sketch in Question
She called and I finally talked to after a long hiatus I'm inpatient with folks who moan and bitch! I'm went to see Pat and take pictures of his etchings I made a bank deposit which  was a pleasant experience. The  sunset is  pretty nice and gives me the Spring. fever and Linda found my glasses hurrah I don't have to buy new glasses!!' hooray!
Pat Creating Sketch
While I was was at Pat's, I had a delicious pasta dinner, He asked me to take a photo of an old picture of a woman on horseback. He asked me to crop the photo and send 3 or 4 copies. Pat then went ahead and spent the evening drawing a really nice sketch which you see here on this blog entry.
Again!
In other news my Maine friends seem to have kissed and made up. Hey! I get important stuff on my timeline!! So I might be going to Maine after all. Maybe, I will take Greyhound and if they break up again, it's a ROAD TRIP!'
Well, just got home and get this., I am on Jury Duty AGAIN! I have lived here on Sansom since Nov 2011 and this is my 2nd time in LESS then 2 years!
Better news, GOT MY DRIVERS LICENSE BACK!! It came in the mail and it was officially reinstated on April 4th, so I was legal when I drove from Va to Millville last Saturday night and into Sunday morning. So I will save my state ID Card for future use. So I can rent a car again.
Well, time for bed.

No comments: