Monday, April 29, 2013

Sunday April 28: Antiques and Old Thyme Folk

$300 Bucks and its Yours
i it's a beautiful Saturday morning at the end of April got up and
Back of the Mystery Jacket
messed with the  computer then I caught the 21. While waiting for this bus to show up, I met couple of short women who run a damsels blog and I shared my blog. Went to  3rd and  South  Streets ready to go to Bar None. and I'm wearing a strange jacket. I do not know where it come from but I found it in my closet after I go my
A Pretty Spring Day
place cleaned up. and changed my profile picture.. It's a photo with me posing with sponges. I went to a flea market. It had the old Americana
Not All are Pleased
stuff you see everywhere but it was strange with  good looking folks and Nazi and Commie items. The Nazi buttons were $85 bucks and this woman was on guard that nobody is to take photos of her and her husbands stuff.
Maternity 2013
It was also weird
Well, later,the clouds started to gather. I took a nap Pat and I went to see Dakota Dave Hull at homebody's house tonite. He is a folk guitarist and pretty famous. He was called t We go to hang with the greatest guitarist of the world. to hang out with the most interesting  people in West Philadelphia. It was a fun time and you can see videos in my YouTube account with 2 sets of music. After the concert,  chilled out of home all day
Maternity 1976
took a nap and watch some Good things

No comments: