Friday, April 05, 2013

Friday

We are driving back from Florida tomorrow at 6:30 am and were gong to take an overnight stop in Rocky Mount NC and be dropped off in Delaware. I am LEGAL! Driving straight back!!
We are skipping the hotel & going backto Millville NJ.I should be home Sunday evening.
Chillin
After eating breakfast I got a ride to the Barnum & Bailey Circus MuseumIt's the biggest tourist attraction in Sarasota. I thought it was really pretty cool and I stayed in there for a few hours. The highlight for sure was the miniature of a traveling circus in every stage of the circus performance. I really enjoyed it to the max!. Next, I went to the classic car museum which is across the street from the Circus Museum. It's free and it's pretty laid back.Its groovy so that's about it at home charging up my phone with a portable charger which has a tendency to go off and on when i walk. It works better when i sit still. My battery was at 3%!' YIKES!!
A pretty ncloudy overcast day but it's shorts weather and the sun does peek out at intervals! :) 😎😎
I'm going to explore the general area of this part of Sarasota because it's my last day here. Linda and Ned are getting ready for us to leave tomorrow at 6:30. Hey let's see, so we'll see if they send a WORKING computer.
A Native
There is no Internet at Linda and Ned's house so we have to improvise on the blogging!!
Almost my one☕from Starbucks :)👍

I hear its going to warm up in the Philly area. Good news!
Below is a map showing the beginning of our trip back to Philly/Millville. We will start by heading towards I-75 to Orlando . When we hit Orlando, then it's time to get on I-4 East till I-95 near Jacksonville. After we get to Jacksonville, I will drive next towards Rocky Mount and possibly to Richmond VA. Well got to get up early.

No comments: