Friday, April 12, 2013

Cold Friday

Saxby's Before the Meeting
Yes. It was a nice warm morning yesterday for sure. This morning it's MUCH different, rainy, cold and windy! It is just a good day to be at a job or any other indoor activity. At least it's Friday!
This is good weather to do taxes, clean a house, call your probation officer, get healthy, have coffee, snuggle, go to a meeting, mail a letter and plan a trip. So many things to choose I can't lose.
Doing My Morning Thing
At around 6pm  I got big news. Dean is going to be getting out of the cooler next week as promised to reimburse so they'll be some changes going on right now I'm really tired I got a lot done but not the report that's due Monday so I may just have to come in early to start that report.
Fax goes to PO
Well enough about of next week, this weekend there will be 2 community clean up events nearby.The first one is on my block on Saturday the 13th. I got a flyer about it yesterday. I got an email from Mark M that there's a park cleanup at Barkan Park. It too is scheduled for
Time to Get Scripts at CVS
Saturday. The same email announced that friends of the park are looking to get new historical marker at Barkan Park for Isaac Asimov.
Proposed Banner
flags. There are 4 different designs. I liked the 4th color scheme. All the proposed designs are pretty cool. It's great that folks are looking after Barkan.  I want to make it there! Dig this, there is a move afoot to place a
It was in the Philadelphia Weekly. I think this really cool. It will help the park as well.
Supporters of the Isaac Asimov Marker at Barkan!

So I can see the things may be changing both seem like going to fence and I'm trying to plan a trip to Buffalo in a couple weeks or so. We shall see, Its so cold that I need another coffee to warm my bones and mind.
Happy Birthday
worked till about 5:45 and picked up my prescription and went to pats where I got some Indian veggie platter to go. We ate and then but we felt tired and crashed. it felt really good thank you very much . Got some juice and milk, then went home and talked to Wes for 30 min before his phone died. I'm going to get ready to hit the hit the hay and get some sleep.


2 comments:

Julia said...

Curious: Does Issac have anything specific to do with the park?

mkrull said...

Hi Julia.
Not so much. He lived in the apartment complex across the street from the park. I was the head of the friends group 10 years ago before, moved to Jersey in 2003