Saturday, April 13, 2013

Questions of Change

Good morning
I stated on my Facebook page that changes were coming to my life. Out of concern and being the funny man he still is.I got some questions from my bro.

He first asked yesterday what changes was I going through.
Changes? Sex change? Scientology? Tea Party Activist? Moving to Vegas to be a pimp? Tattoo on your dick? Marrying a dude? Marrying a dude with a tattoo.

That was last night. This morning inquiring minds had more to ask.

Was he originally in for murder? Rape? Wanton destruction of Federal land? Coupon fraud? Making terroristic threats? Unlawful use of a wheel-barrow?

I gave him a link to where he can find out who has been arrested today and in the the recent past. It's called PhillyRapsheet.com.  
Yes, you can find almost anyone there. Want to know who was arrested today?
I know who is on there in full detail

No comments: