Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Conspiracy Update

Use fake quote!
Read the links below. Then read the

Email below!!!This just blew my mind

My ID was stolen and I do not like my name being associated with this mess. I was in Boston for the run but that is as far as it went. The rest was made up lies. Please remove the blog.


I have read about you and your observations at the Boston Marathon. Did you know that your eyewitness account is being quoted by folks who see a FBI conspiracy???

Here is a blog I wrote about this stuffhttp://bit.ly/11xEiUk

I wrote the Arthur of the article to make a redaction
Dear Mr. Sharp

I wrote about about the Boston Marathon bombing on my blog. I touched on how some contend that the FBI was somehow involved in the bombing
In your article http://bit.ly/10xF8nw
you quoted a Alastair Stephenson as saying that he noticed more bomb sniffing dogs at the beginning of the race. Your article was picked up by this blog called. A Russ Baker penned this long article using Mr. Stephenson's name and the made up quote you attributed to Mr Stephenson, http://bit.ly/Z4X3jt

Well, sir I received a stern email from aforementioned Mr. Stephenson saying flatly.

"My ID was stolen and I do not like my name being associated with this mess. I was in Boston for the run but that is as far as it went. The rest was made up lies. Please remove the blog"

I believe that he has asked you to correct and redact your article! He
had thought you made corrections.

I ask you to please correct the record,
I will check in a week.

Thanking you in advance,
Mark Krull


No comments: