Thursday, April 11, 2013

Toward Mid-April: Food, Chained CPI and Bogus HP Laptops

Good day! today is Weds April 10 and it was the hottest day this spring thus far. I stayed up too late watching "FAIL" videos. last night so I didn't go to the meeting. I went to work and I worked pretty hard and stayed late to clean up some paperwork I was behind on. I was behind because I was out on vacation AND there was a mass termination done by the job program called the Earn Center last week. After work, I Lebanese cuisine at Alyan's on 4th and South. Boy, that is some tasty food. I love sitting in the back when there is nobody there, such a mellow mood.  I then caught up to Patrick around 9:30 after he rescues someone with a busted bike. This man will forever be a mystery to those who might see him among the masses.
At Alyan's
took the EL down to 5th and Market to meet Drew at 4th and South. We had
The Republicans have become a radical party not a Conservative one. This will be verified when the President's 2014 budget is considered. President Obama is offering the "chained CPI" in exchange for closing tax loopholes and eliminating some tax deductions for the wealthiest Americans. I am sure the President is not really for the chained CPI, he knows that the Republicans will NOT agree to his budget and this will put the Republicans in a corner. I think its a smart move.

I had some WIFI problems for 2 days this week. I was able to use an "unprotected" network to go in the web and stuff. It somehow just corrected itself and and is now working fine. When I went to the Windows Troubleshooter, I got this error message.
In other computer news, HP has returned my Laptop. They only replaced the motherboard and did not JUST send a new one. The jerks. I generally find if a gadget like a computer is faulty, THE ENTIRE contraption tends to be faulty! Oh well, at least I did not pay for that repair BUT I will be paying the technician who has been working with HP to get my laptop fixed for the past month! GOD knows how much I owe him now. Here is the email I received about 21 hours ago:
Hello Mark
Got the computer in on Monday here and it good and they replace the motherboard inside so brand new works fine. Crash plan do you have the password for the program so I can re install the backups onto it.
If not I will request to reset and they well email you one at this email address mkrullrt55@gmail.com and then sent it to me so I can re install the backups.
I be here
We shall see by this weekend when I expect to pick up the computer from his home in New Jersey. He lives near the Riverline which will make it easier to pick up. Here is the video taken March 11th when I found the HP Laptop busted.

No comments: