Thursday, April 04, 2013

Cloudy Thursday

Cute Cat
Good morning it is a cloudy day last night we had a pretty heavy-duty
Ned at Work
thunderstorm slept through so no beach today. We are planning to go to a museum of whimsy. I just had some coffee, cereal and some Chobani Greek Yogurt. Now just listening to the pouring rain out in the back porch. Its good to be away from the welfare wakka for a week. Not keeping a schedule is kind of cool. CNN does really suck. They just play the same stories all day long. The news anchors are women that think their opinion means anything. No wonder they are mocked by Jon Stewart
Testing I had to reinstall my Dragon dictation software because it wouldn't come up so now I'm testing it for efficiency while the rain pours down here in Sarasota Florida at 12:24 PM to go on some kind of visit after emails are written and blogs are updated.
While on Facebook, I was told that I was not a real patriotic American. See below and shudder.
LIKE if you think children should recite the Pledge of Allegiance at the beginning of each school day!
1Like ·  ·  · 


Meanwhile back in the real world of 40 degree temps. I got an email from HP showing the status of my computer. This computer has been busted since March 11 2013. It was mailed to HP 2 weeks ago. It y will take them until April 16th to fix the computer. They could have been decent people and just sent back a new computer. I guess they need to keep their jobs
You can check the current status of your order online at :
 We take a month to replace my 9 month HP Computer.suck
You will need to enter your order number ( BBRB6234 ) and email address.
I am going to assist in packing up stuff with my friends. They have plenty of stuff to pack. I am now going to finish blogging for now. Here I am as of 1:15pm April 4 2013
Are We Not Comcast? We Suck!

My friends are having problems with Comcast. They have to go to Comcast and cut off service. No TV NOR WiFI either!! DAMN!!
Well, here is my salute to Comcast. They suck in Florida too! Isn't that just fantastic???
We went to the local Comcast service center and my friends had to turn in their their cable equipment due to their regulations . After waiting 20 minutes, we went to an Indian Resturant near Linda and Ned's place. The service wad slow BUT the food was TTtasty!
It was tiring day and were going tomorrow is the last day here in the sunshine State of Florida. yes, it's 930 i I want to get a good night sleep because we are driving back early Saturday! on Saturday. Tomorrow, is packing day for Linda and Ned I hope to hit a meeting and hit the beach if the weather is nice enough.
For now,I need to sleep..
one☕

No comments: