Tuesday, April 30, 2013

April 29th 2013: Feel the Cheez!

Chestnut Street
2nd to Last day of April 2013, came and went. Where did April go?. It was a cool month like every April seems to be over past several years. I notice I say its cold on this blog EVERY April.
Went to Sunrise late then I went to work. While getting to work, I
Life: A Maze
missed getting off the 21 and ended up at 63rd St. I was right at 63rd & Market and took the EL back to 56th Street.once there I got some work done and then I worked late with Peter.
Add caption OK??
Just 2 more days till I get to
go to Buffalo via the Megabus. I don;t have much Elyse to say except this song. "The ink is black, the page is white, together we learn to read and write. " This
The World is more then Black
and White People!
song I remember from Tom Flocco's choir and or music class. This song is so cheezy. OMG
The ink is black
The page is white
Together we learn to read and write
The child is black
The child is white
The whole world looks upon the sight
The beautiful sight

And now a child can understand
The Gate

That this is the law of all the land
All the land

The world is black
The world is white
It turns by day and then by night
The child is black
The child is white
Together they grow to see the light
To see the light
Man,
I can taste Buffalo Now
just listen to it.
I need to get Grumpy Cat on this!!


No comments: