Saturday, April 13, 2013

Saturday: THIS IS SPRING!!!

 Hello!! How are you?? Glad it's a fine day out!! I decided not to go downtown for the men's meeting. I met Pat for coffee at Earth Cup instead since I was feeling mellow.
Nice Folks
It's been awhile since I have gone to meet him. There is a block clean up today started at 10am. Before I moved to Millville, I did community stuff like this. There is a Barkan Park clean up as well today! It's like my old life saying
My brother is a funny guy!!
This Morning from Kitchen
My take on his questions  Dean is to let me know when he gets out he has a Caseworker at Community Council named J. I called him at . Dean had to let the Caseworker know he had a place to stay. I was hoping  to visit Drew on his job at 17 Th and Walnut. As you see, I was happily busy:)
Pat's Updated Sketch
After going to the Earth Cup, Pat and I walked his two dogs. It was a nice time and the sun was shining!! My friend in Baltimore call during our walk. She moved out from under that FREAK she was staying with. The verbal religious B.S she endured this week was the last straw! I helped with the Sansom Street cleanup on my block. I prepared pasta with red clam sauce for the potluck that is across the street.
Potluck with Neighbors
I wanted t go to the Barain park cleanup after I had lunch with the neighbors but I had such a nice time with the folks at my neighbors house. For the fist time in long time, I wanted to be a homeowner.
Cleaning Up My Block
The potluck was delicious. The folks were cool and easygoing. I think get involved w the neighbors. I learned that Jon Voigt is the father of Angelina Jolie and they have been estranged for 10 years. Mr. Voigt has been into crazy caused before he became a red-meat Republican. He was into protecting Pygmy's and then Ultra-Orthodox Jews.
At Earth Cup
Hooray for Saturday Mail!!
I may just go ahead and
Said farewell to my neighbors around 4:30. I them went to Pat's and I took some pictures of a sketch of a Filipino woman. We took a very brisk walk to café to get a gift for his woman friend of the laundromat. I've been going back-and-forth with Drew and Larry. Drew is going to heaven after
Dinner
a good day at work and Larry is smoking a cigar. I suppose I will go home and shower after dinner at Pat's doing later since has personal items to take care of like bills and junk. it's been a beautiful Spring day. Indeed, this is Spring as God intended. 10:30pm
Its time to sign off for now.

No comments: