Thursday, April 11, 2013

13 Months.

We Are Penn Stat_!!!!
Hi another warm sunny day today is April 11 13 months today one month since my HP computer broke had some really BORING training today on PARIS not plaster of Paris but some bureaucratic overlords of data collection.
Mural at 61st and Chestnut
Work wasn't too bad today. After work I noticed is that the weather has cooled off about 15 to 20° but it actually feels little comfortable because it was a little bit too warm earlier.
Chestnut and 61st
I met Larry at Starbucks where I was seen drinking a medium coffee. I went to to group at 6 pm.today. It was pretty intense.
Shopping at the Fresh Grocer
Can't discuss on this forum, but missing a yoga class should not endanger a relationship. As I wrote to a friend on Facebook, you can't change a leopard's spots. Some folks seem to be spotty on how they treat others. One person said I have a "work wife"
Well, is this alliance have to say?? Well, more computer follies to report. The computer has been return to HP for the 2nd time. While the backup was being done along with my cloud backup, the computer crashed again. Lets take a quote from an email I received today
Thinking Ahead.
I blew it up they are doing better like I said in the last email this restore will tell working for hours if it would with stand to. And it failed so they are taking it back and making good so on the way back to them. Well at 2:00 pm it failed again.Keep you posted.
Next, I got an email from HP confirming that they are taking the computer back. This is the details of the email. The complaint about the computer is in the red font. Yes the computer" NO FUNCTION" I  kinda
HP is Scary
figured THAT one out as well as the technician that has been working on it over the past month. You know its been a month since the computer broke down well maybe they ought to SCRAP this defective computer and just send a new computer. Hell give me the same model
Food for Thought
but just don't send it back to have it returned AGAIN.
Hewlett-Packard Customer Service Order:

Customer Service Order Number: BBRZ669201
CSO Placement Date: 04/11/2013
Model Number: A6Y33UA
Model Description: HP PAVILION G6-1D71NR NOTEBOOK
Serial Number: 5CG2150J60
Creator: TEHNCTR

You selected the following Hewlett-Packard Hardware Support Service for your product:
RETURN TO HP W/REPAIR 1 DAY SHIP

Warranty Status: In Warranty
Payment Method: No Payment

Total Charges (including tax, if applicable):

*Materials: $.00
Labor: $.00
Tax: $.00
Total: $.00
* Freight / Uplift Charges are included

This quote is valid for 30 days from the date shown above.

Customer Complaint: System no function
Hewlett-Packard Repair Center: BLDG #3, 4949 WINDFERN ROAD
HOUSTON, TX 77069
I heard it's supposed to rain later this evening BUT it never did. Here is the scene on Chestnut near 60th Street this mornig. I missed my stop at 58th and Chestnut since I was buzy on my phone.
I really like to create my (almost) daily blogs. I like to post on Facebook as well. I hope you like it. It will fun to go back in 5 years and look at this. So far staying in touch with Rhonda. Planning a trip to Buffalo in May and going to see the GoGo's and the B-52's in New York in mid-June. Took a break from AA and still not getting enough sleep. Waiting for my glasses to arrive in the mail from Millville.


No comments: