Monday, April 22, 2013

Cold, Tired, and Feeling Good on April 22 2013

Good evening. It was sure a cold day out today. Umm its April 22 and it was near freezing outside this morning. I was tired all day but it turned out to be a pretty decent day. I did not have a lot of clients to see and I got one report done! I ate yummy leftovers from two restaurants I had gone to last week. I then went to Pat's house and did my favorate thing, NAP. Love that mellow house he has. I hope to have dinner with him tomorrow.
Speakng of tomorrow, I am meeting Drew at my place to bring the wire to set up my place for when Dean gets here. After a 7 pm meeting, I am going to Larry's to get my HP computer back from his cousin Bill. Its been since March 11 since I have had that computer. Last night I was up too late (4:30am) watching "Fail" videos and newscaster bloopers. Speaking of bloopers I am writing a response to the media coverage of the Boston Marathon. May 1st I take a bus ride to Buffalo just like last year. This should be a hoot.

No comments: