Thursday, April 25, 2013

Blurb and Other Life Happenings: 25 April

I went back to sleep working on my book.
I decided to go back to sleep and be late for work. I got up early for meeting and instead bought 2  books by a glass artist I know on Amazon. I found out she made a photo book on a website called
Gee I Wonder Why
blurb.com. Well they this option that you can create your own photo book from your Facebook photos!!
Well I spent over an hour working on my own book of Facebook photos and when I went to save and order it, their server went down! I got a password & account and tried 4 times, I then went back to sleep. I got up at 11 and am just getting to work NOW!
It's 11:31 am.
Fruit Stand Across from My Place on 44th Street
Well I sent an email to Blurb.Still cool at this hour. At least I won't fall asleep at group tonite. I also have a Psych apt at 9:30 tonite!
I got the email back from Blurb and this is what I got.See below these photos to see what I have to do to make my browser work with Blurb
City Hall
Thank you for contacting Blurb. I'm sorry to hear the site isn't behaving properly for you. Please try the following steps to get this working:
1) Make sure your browser's privacy/security settings allow cookies (at least from Blurb.com). The option is usually found under the Preferences or Tools/Options menu, privacy or security tab. 2) Please clear your browser’s cookies and the cache (cache/private data choices are usually near the cookies options) 3) Update your browser (either via the browser's website, or from within the program's Help or About menu)
4) If necessary, please try again using a different browser (such as Firefox instead of Internet Explorer). One of these workarounds should do the trick! If not, please let me know. Best Regards, MarĂ­liaBlurb Customer Support
Walnut Street Looking East.
I had a very busy day at the welfare wakka. The day just breezed by cause I arrived about 2 hrs late. I then met Larry for a coffee at Starbucks. The scene was pretty cool and we went to group. It was good we had a dental student join us. She knows another friend of mine. Its a small world after all. I plan to go on a 3rd date
Heading to Starbucks!
Saturday on City Line Ave at the Corner Bakery Cafe at 12:30. Before that I plan to attend the men's meeting. I
Outside Starbucks
hope to have Drew over to gear the apartment for Dean's eventual arrival. I have no idea when he is going to be set free from the clink. Of course the bonehead social worker is not helping much. Oh well no need to rush myself in to an upset. No reason at all
I ended up not going to Dr. Cohen. I just remembered at 11:55 pm tonite. I am good with the meds, I need not worry about that for the time being. I am going to to keep work on making my own photo book with Booksmart .I want to  make a coffee table book that folks can enjoy. Right now its an indulgence that I have been meaning to do for YEARS! That is my passion and I hope I can move forward with it this Summer.
My Place
As for now its Buffalo starting next Weds night for an all night Megabus Trip. Then 2 weeks later its Greyhound to Portland Maine for my friend's 2nd wedding. I checked out the Official Facebook Wedding Page and I appear to be the only person coming from the Philadelphia Area. I was invited to a Goth event that Friday night. Well, THAT ought to be a trip for this 51 year old man to experience. Instead of me scaring the young girls, I think I am going to be the SCARED one for sure.
Good night and be well.

No comments: