Thursday, April 18, 2013

The Day After: April 16 2013

Work Breakfast!
 NO!! This is not the VA!!
Today was one interesting day I got my report 90% done at work. I then went directly to the TD Bank so I could help a friend in need. This worked out since it was such  a beautiful day!!

After going to the ;bank, I decided to go to a new coffee place called Coffee Joe. There I met.a nice woman who needed a few stirring straws since Coffee Joe did not have them.
44th and Walnut
It took going to 3 places but she appreciated my help.. We ended up walking till her Stepfather appeared to tell her she had to get home I went to the meeting and met up with Drew then Drew and I went to a Indonesian restaurant called Banana Leaf. It has the best chicken curry soup EVER. I then caught the 21 home.
Looking Ahead

I ended my day talking w a very pushy person who wants to stay at my place and I have never met her.
I ain't going there. Been there, done that.

No comments: