Friday, April 26, 2013

Why Moms Love Business Trips: The Untold Story LOL!!!

I happened upon this article on the Huffington Post. They have an ENTIRE section on this kind of stuff. There was an article in the Wall Street Journal about "Mommy Business Trips." I was at Starbucks yesterday and I just happened to take this photo. Why? Because the way the article was PASTED on the VERY top of the WSJ.  Well the article on Huffington Post had women outraged at the condescending tone and for me the best part was the inane and stupid graphics in the WSJ article. Check them out. They are just way too funny. As the writer in the Huffington Post says:
In case you're having trouble visualizing such debauchery, the WSJ helpfully provided a graphic, with drawings of these so-called moms, all of whom appear to be visiting our planet from the year 1983

    
WSJ

Man what a fun way to start a Friday. I mean I am sure my fellow male bloggers who ACTUALLY make a living blogging have more fun then that woman in the graphic lying on the dirty hotel carpet gorging on the cheese dip. Have a great Friday!!

No comments: