Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Some News: April 24th

Clean!
60th Street West Philly
Hello!! Wednesday April 24th. I went to Sunrise and then met the lady who was to give my place a cleaning. This was needed since the absent roommate is due to be realized soon. He said it was going to be last week but now its 11:45 pm which means its about 15 minutes to Thursday.At work, it  very busy day since I was on call along with one other co-worker.After work, I want to the shoppers AA where I had a tough time staying awake. I went to my 6:45  massage appointment that I had set up yesterday since my feet were a bit achy.  then I bought milk ( can't find it now..) At that point, I went to Pat's to chill out.  
12th and Chestnut
anyhow Nap and eat some dinner. Well I took a nap and ran into my neighbor Kendell and Alicia while I was walking home.
I got some good news today. Benefits will be arriving  and this person is going to get paid after 2 or more years of waiting. Good job!
Well, Rachel Maddow commented on the right-wing conspiracy theories that are being bandied about the government staged the bombings in Boston. I touched on this earlier this week on my blog. Its good to see somebody question them.

No comments: