Saturday, April 27, 2013

Friday and Stuff

Its Friday and Spring is moving right along right now. I made a good impression at the meeting this morning by raising my hand and turning over my time to the sister of  a man who has 1 7 years of
Fire Drill

sobriety. I met a dude named Houston and we talked about how young women are etc. I then went off to work at the welfare wakka. I got a fruit salad that was not tasting good and I chucked it. It was
Add caption

odd not having an appetite.As an aside I have one now after taking a nice 2 hr nap.
I went to hang at Pat;s, walk his dogs and
Burdened

then I then rode on his motorcycle with him on a pet sitting job in Powelton village. After that not sure but I will end up being asleep and then getting up and finishing my sleep at my  place.
I do need sleep since I have a busy Saturday ahead of me.
I will hit the men-s meeting  then meet a woman at a coffee place in Bala Cynwyd.

Dinner
Sketching

No comments: